How to install Fortnite on Android. Fortnite’s location on Android has seen more flip-flops than any beach resort. In response to changes from Epic Games, the Fortnite application was deleted from Google Play, meaning that if you wish to play Fortnite to play or update to the game, you’ll need be able to download the game outside Google Play.
That’s the way it is in the present, with Epic currently offering Fortnite through their exclusive Epic Games launcher application. It’s not difficult to download the game’s battle royale version and is safe to install it.
The following is how you can download it to an Android device.
How to install Fortnite on Android
Fortnite is available for Android with minimum specs
Although Fortnite isn’t the most graphically demanding phone game it’s still quite robust, so there are minimum specs that your phone should meet to play the game. If your phone meets or exceeds these specifications, it will still be able to play Fortnite:
- OS: Recommend Android 8.0 and higher 64 bit
- RAM: at least 4GB, or greater
- GPU Adreno 530 or greater, MaliG71 MP20, MP12 or higher
Here’s How to install Fortnite on Android?
The game Fortnite is no longer available on Google Play, if you are interested in the game you’ll need to purchase it directly from Epic directly. It’s a simple process and you don’t need to make use of any third-party apps It’s all from the original source. You first need to download Epic Games. Once you have installed it, open the Epic Games app which will allow you to download Fortnite.
- Open the browser on your phone and then go over to fortnite.com.
- On the right side, there’s a Download tab.
- Select ‘Download’, then “Get it from Epic Games. Epic Games App’
- Your browser will ask you if you would like to install the APK for the Epic Games app, confirm that you are.
- You’ll then likely receive an alarm that warns you that the web browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox) isn’t allowing installation of apps that aren’t yours and will ask users to grant permission.
- Allow Chrome or your browser to use it to change your settings – just click the notification to effect the alteration.
- After that, you can install the APK that you downloaded to run Epic Games. Epic Games app.
If you own a Samsung phone is a much easier procedure. Download Epic Games from the Epic Games app direct from the Galaxy Store that’s pre-installed on your smartphone.
Once you’ve downloaded an account on the Epic Games app, you are able to open the app and locate Fortnite. Fortnite will likely be the first thing you see.
- Start your Epic Games app, and tap on Fortnite.
- It will download the app again, and this time, you’ll be required to give Epic Games permission to download the app in this manner as you previously did for Chrome.
- Once it is downloaded it is now possible to install the application.
- Once you’ve opened the app and you grant permission to use it You can log in to the account you have created with your Epic Games account.
It’s quite a lengthy procedure when compared with installing directly on Google Play, but that’s 2020 for you to enjoy. The only thing you need to do after you’ve downloaded the Epic Games app is a return to the permissions of Chrome (or the browser you use) and disable an option for downloading applications from untrusted sources to be sure that you’re safe when you need to download apps in the near future.