Currently, Google is undeniably the most well-known as an Internet search engine. Not only useful as a browser, Google has also provided many services such as email functions, even podcasts and drives. All things needed for digital work activities have been provided by Google.
Of course, in order to use everything, you must first have access. This access is actually just an account that you can register for free. Only by creating an account can you use all the services provided by Google.
If you don’t already have one, Goondigitals.com will show you how to easily create a Google account here!
How to create a Google account on an Android or iOS phone
Creating a Google account takes just a few minutes, even you can create multiple accounts with no limit on the number. You can create this account on Android and iOS devices. For more details, see the following steps:
- Go to device settings
- select account. On iOS devices, this setting is under Email Options.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Google.
- Choose Create Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions by entering personal information, choosing a username, etc
- Tap the I agree button to create a Google account
How to create a Google account using a browser
Filling out forms and creating accounts can be easier and faster if you use a computer and a web browser. You can do all this online.
How to set up a Google account in the browser step by step:
- Go to the Account.google.com page and click Sign up
- Enter your name, username and password
- Select Next
- Enter your phone number, recovery email address, date of birth and gender
- Select Next
- If you enter your phone number, you can immediately confirm the email
- Follow the instructions
These are two ways you can create a new Google account. With just a Google account you can use the functions provided by Google, also various website and social media platforms offer a quick function to create an account that is integrated with a Google account.